Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Thankful For...

The classmate that I’m thankful for is Jonathon for a few reasons. 
He's a very good friend for one. Whenever anyone needs help with something, he's more than willing to lend a hand, whether it’s with anything academic related or whether its physical work. He's honestly one the smartest people I know so I can always turn to him when I need help with anything. He's REALLY good at math so any time I need help I usually turn to him and he also helped me out a lot for the time that I took Chinese since he's in year three. He also helps many other people with homework when they need it and he never asks for anything in return.
Jon is also really fun to be around. I have the same lunch period as him and along with two other people, Auggie and Evan, we almost always go out together or stay in and do homework. We have a pretty fun group for lunch and it’s much more fun when all four of us are there instead of any two or three. Jonathon is a pretty funny person and whether it’s during that period or chemistry or after school or whenever, he’s someone people like to hang out with.

People are always talking about how smart Jonathon is and he is an incredibly smart person but I’m thankful for him for so much more than that. I’m thankful for Jon because he’s a really good friend and i doubt that's going to change.

2 comments:

  1. As they say in Canada: (do they?) "Thanks a bunch!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a more serious note...thanks very much Keduse.
    It's great to have you, Auggie, and Evan to eat with (when we haven't procrastinated our homework) and we have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete